Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Shades of Grey Trilogy


I read it, and although, like everything, it has some flaws, I found myself craving some of the rougher sex from my past.

A soft, leather whip stings and reddens my creamy white ass, raising tiny welts as my partner flogs me with it. Grabbed by the arms, I am held down as my pants are forced off, and I am flipped over, my head at the end of the bed, so I can take my partner's cock inside and fuck him with my mouth. When he has had enough, I am told to be silent, am thrown onto the bed, prone, and he whips me until I am on my knees, face in the mattress, open and waiting for him to penetrate me...but he does not. He puts his cock to the opening, and I buck, trying to force him to enter me, but I am not in control, and he backs away.

When he finally does enter me, I cry out with pleasure, but this only causes him to exit me again, since I have not followed directions.

The whip is on my ass again, with more force this time.

"Are you going to be quiet?" He asks.

"Yes," I answer, pleading.

The whip cracks my ass again.

"Are you going to be quiet?"

Oh. I don't answer him.

"Good girl," he praises, then slowly slides his cock inside me, and I am still and quiet....

...and will continue this post later...



No comments: